Tags Replies :
爱你的Jasmine hi , darl , post more uh , (: me yr daily reader and tager . (:
} Hhaha , Kkk , You guys havent send me those pictures yet , I've got nothing to post nor , haa .
I'mPeishyan, ! Hhahas! Meet on friday? Meet xMenthol too
I'mPeishyan, ! Siaoeh! Jieyoung so cute. Ahah! I deliver KFC delivery with Eric! Hahha!
I'mPeishyan, ! Hahha! I told you it's zhanteng! Hahhas!
} (ROYBT) , Friday huh ? Suresure , (: My cca cancelled , can use this chance to go out , hahahs . Jieyong huh ? He cute , you tell me for what ? Hahah , go tag his blog uhs , be a PB , say : Ohmy , you very cute . Haha , Serious ? KFC delivery ? Mai kaysiao leys. Haha. Whatever lah , something teng jiu can le . (:
Kailin haha! i scare until wanna die lo :x
} (ROYBT) , Hahah , got so kua zhang meh ? First time perform ahs ? ;O
爱你的Jasmine! tagggeds , prettaye ! ily !
} Thankyous (: ily too ~
H. the huge pic at the top got toilet in the background sia. LOL
} (ROYBT) , I in toilet take de mahs , Haha , Jealous huh ? Anyways , what have you decided to wear on 23rd ?
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment