
(Me & Keith @ classgathering)
Hey Keith, this is a special dedication to you. Have you realise you've changed? Even H told me too. We used to be bestfriends. You, me & Haafizhah. But naowz? We have drifted apart. Its rather sad. You seem different in school, when you're on the phone, you're the keith i knew, when i school, you like coolcool like that. I really dk sia, i want the old you. I want hear you saying stupid and lame things, that would make us laugh. &oh, when we asked you out for lunch? You rather play basketball, that hurt me and H. I miss the caring and cheerful you. Did i told you before? You're really caring. Awh. WHERE'S KEITH CHOW ZHENG ? I dontlike the 2010 version of Keithchowzheng, neither H. You were the one of the few guys i could communicate well with, & of course bestfriend. I hardly had great guys friends, but you're one. First day of school you were fine, like the one you're. But naowz, hais. )': You and H are in same class, i'm not, obviously i wont be able to see you guys often, But H do stalk me, and i stalk her, and we communicate often on MSN or in school, and i'm having lunch with her on wednesday. But you? You dont even say hello or smile to me when you see me in school, that results in i dont bother to care about you. IDC, youknow. But H told me i cant. So, alrights, Keith. Approached us, i'll be waiting. Weloveyou and always treat you as one of our bestfriend, no matter whatyou're, but i hope you'll change for our sake.
No comments:
Post a Comment