' Gee i've tried to make up bt since u've decided..den i guess the three of us aren't all tt frens again. ' (Confirm is the 3 of us)
' Giving up.Losing hope.You know what i mean.It's ur life,I couldn't fking care less nw. ' (He might be refering to me, idk)
Thats what Keith said. He've decided too. Sorry H. I guess i might still be friends with you but not him. He's disappointing me. You saw it yourself, he said that. Fine. Just be it. Since we bueysong each other, plus we have the same decision, & we respect each other's decision. So long, friend (best). Takecare. From 310110, 2.00pm. You no longer exist, to me. Never mention his name in front of me. I'll get real mad.
You're not texting me anymore. Its another stupid decision. Ending friendships. Fine. History keeps repeating. I have ended 2 friendships within a month. Its probably destiny. Maybe its like what eveyone said, true friends is hard to find, and hard to lose. Friends are easy to find and easy to lose. I finally believe such sayings, because its happening to me. I should not make new friends from now on. Not replying text messages from not-close friends, as well as in msn. I'm sure, this would be a right decision.
Saturday, January 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment