
} My lovely girls, Varolyn, Me, Jasmine, Yolande.
Bang ! You die !
I bth today. I dk laugh for 7658766496517376 times liao. I tmr dontwant morning log in fb le, later i keep laughing.
First thing was :
I wrote sth on fb wall. Jackie started commenting , 'u still slping ahh', then Zhengwei said, 'cant sleep ahhs' . & i replied. & it goes on and on : (P.S its not just little, there're 3oplus comments)
Second thing was worst ! They sammed my page with 103comments. Wthell. But was funnaye. & it goes on and on.
Third thing is JasmineAng praising Varolyn. You making her fly you know. The way how Varolyn is bu yao lian-ing make me lmao. Uh-oh (:
Forth thing is Dennis show off-ing that a lot people want his number, & i should be honoured to give him my number.*Pui. & he keep self-praising.
Fifth thing is , TingRui keep talking about christine. & he's super retarded. & he say he'll msg me tell me bout the thing he say halfway, and up till naowz,my head still got a lot of question marks, like : Whattttttttttt ?
Whole afternoon, entertained by them. & i realise another thing bout my classmates. They love to bicker, & they're retarded & they're cute & they're super horny.
K, tmr, i'm going out to bugis there to baibai with Jaydennnnn ~ Yayness ! Miss him lots (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment