Friday, April 23, 2010

1100days ,




I'm hell worried&sad naowz. Crying. 1095days , how can i take this shocking news. Sisters, i need you all naowz, please ask me what happen, i cant stop crying.

5 more days, and he's gone. This will be my last post , i'm gonna get emo these days , warn
you.
Ihatemylife, FML, FMS. Monday physics supplementary, tuesday mathsolympiad, wednesday he's gone. I dont even have any time to spend with him. Ihatemyself. One shot is go thousands days. I'll keep my promises, no empty ones. I hold my word. When i celebrated 3 years of birthday, till i turned 18, i want you to be there on my eighteen's birthday. Idontcaremindgiveadamn to what you become when you're out, because ily. I dont tell you all these, i just wanna keep inside my heart. You better remember me, bcause i will. You wont know ily, because i dont intend to let you know, it will be more sad. I dont want to be there when you're going in, its super sad. Sometimes, i really hope you will scold me more these few days, because i wont be able to hear your scoldings for years. I'm praying hard for 1095 days to shorten, even for half a day, i'll be pleased. I really wanna hit you hard for telling me late, you dont give me time to settle my feelings, i guess its because you wont know i'm gonna fall for you. You told me you had feelings towards me too, thats more saddening. But, everything is too late, i could only countdown, hoping time flies. I'll be great when i'm 18, & you're 20. It's actually not long, compared to those who are 10years, i'll be brave. I'll study hard as you wished, i'm gonna score well for you, and i hope everything i did for you is worth it. Even though you no longer love me after 1095days, i'll be happy as long as i see you. Looking at your photo, reading your messages will be my motivation to carry on my life happily. I had never so in love before.

No comments:

Post a Comment