Thursday, April 1, 2010

/ Its just me /


Me , Liyi ,


Liyi , Me


Me , liyi ,

You are at the stage , about to make me fall in love with you ,
You just never , dont make me love you ,
I gets jealous , & it can kills .
When you ignore me , i'm gonna bang the wall ,
When you attitude me , I bite ,
When you flirt , I make sure i flirt double ,
When you reply me late , I dont reply ,
When you lie to me , I dont bother telling you truths .
Thats the way i'm , so stop .

But ,
If you are sweet to me , I make you lovedie me ,
If you care for me , I'll be there for you 24/7 ,
If you understand me , I'll love you only ,
I can be great to you , but also bad .

I just dont wanna fall in love againnnnnnn ):

No comments:

Post a Comment