

Victoria's Secret shop, oneandonly @ sentosa ! You know, i was always jealous about the girls in other countries, everywhere also VS, but me in singapore, waited for the opening for so long ! & Wthell, i havent yet to go and shop ! I very angry ! I wanna go soooooon , bring me go , my lovelys ! the more i see, the more i feel so tempted, feel like flying there immediately >:
Weekend Dinner yesterday with Shirin, JasmineAng, Zhengwei, Tingrui, SienWei & Hongji. ♥ Wanted to go bpp with fucks and twin , but changed intheend, to jurong library. Was super high by that yellow foot lady, dog in library, sienwei's MGT, shirin's shirt, jasmine's qipao, my 1metre long eyelash, Preston&NicoHan's picture, seeing NicoHan, pranking Jackie, Jery with goldfish angkong, the guys lame joke, our lame stuffs. & many more, i cant remember, okay, i was laughing all-the-way & keep forgetting too reply messages ;x
ShirinHoShuYu, I have edited your so call "Ugly pictures" & turn them into chio pictures. ^^v Tell me which one you want , Loveyou ! & Baby2,3,5,6, send me your pictures asap if you want me to edit them ♥


I think this one better !
Okaykay, I very happy today, as i've got to know Jackie's secret ! & i think i can get fullmarks for my AMATHS test (Bullshitzx) .
Then okaykay, I very sad today cause i no see MGT in school, think he no come !
OkieAlright, I'm gonna do my Xi'an project naowz, if not HouAn is gonna nag,
BaiByeeee ! ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment